Here are a few highlights of Highland’s procedures during this pandemic for our children’s department. Complete details were sent to parents. For questions, contact Pastor Rick or Sonya at Rick@hbcmoore.org
- Everyone will be given a temperature check (touchless thermometer) before entering the children’s area/classrooms at check in desk.
- One adult (that has a pick-up tag) will be allowed to bring their child to be dropped off and picked up. Each adult and child that enters the Preschool/Nursery area MUST get their temperature checked before they will be allowed to go past security desk.
- On Sundays before Sunday School, parents/guardians will be able to drop off their child 5 minutes before the start of class.
- On Wednesday nights this summer, kids will check-in at the pre-school check-in desk 5 minutes prior to proceeding to fellowship hall for Blast (summer program at Highland).
- Children/adults will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering their classroom. We have plenty of hand sanitizer on hand for each room and at the check in desk.
- Diaper Bags and personal items: Parents please put your child’s diaper, pacifier, bottle, wipes, clothing, or whatever essentials into a gallon sized Ziploc bag. Then label with permanent marker. We will take your “Ziploc bag” and put that in a cubbie for your child’s use. We will NOT take a diaper bag into the classroom.
- Once activities have ended and everyone has left, all surfaces that were touched are given a final cleaning/disinfecting. These surfaces include the front desk area where families checked in.